Highest-pitched. Hard, loud, crash.
These cymbals are bright, cutting rock crashes made for louder playing situations. A Zildjian Rock Crashes cut with a level of projection best fit for heavier music genres. They are near the highest in pitch of all A Series crashes. Symmetrically hammered, these cymbals product a classic, bright sound.
- Bright, cutting rock crash for louder playing situations
- Full-bodied with plenty of presence
- Symmetrically hammered for classic, bright sound
- Near highest in pitch of the A Series crash range
- Projection level fit for heavier music genres
18" A Zildjian Rock Crash