Shure ULXD2/B58-G50 Wireless Handheld Transmitter With BETA 58A Microphone, G50 Frequency (64 MHz) 470 – 534 MHz. Includes ULXD2/B58, 2 AA Batteries, Microphone Clip, Zipper Bag, And User Guide.
With an interchangeable BETA 58 microphone cartridge, the ULXD2/B58 delivers uncompromising audio quality and RF performance, and AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission.
- AES 256-bit encryption for applications for which secure transmission is needed
- Proprietary Shure Gain Ranging optimizes the system’s dynamic range for any input source, eliminating the need for transmitter gain adjustments
- Optional Shure SB900 lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack provides over 12 hours of battery life, precision metering in hours and minutes, and zero memory effect
- External charging contacts for docked charging (with the SBC200 Dual Docking Charger)
- Transmitter Mute Mode repurposes the On/Off switch into a mute switch, enabling audio muting while preserving RF channel presence
- Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls
- Rugged metal construction
- Frequency and power lockout